Don't Bank on It is an episode of Kirby: Right Back at Ya!. King Dedede use the Dedede Dolls to brain-wash Cappys. Later on, Dedede feels exactly whatever the dolls feel. Causing his sceme to go to jepeory.
- King Dedede (Ed Paul/Ted Lewis) (antagonist until he feels what the dolls feel)
- Escargoon (also Ed Paul/Ted Lewis) (semi-antagonist until Dedede feels what the dolls feel)
- Meta Knight (Eric Stuart)
- Tiff and Tuff (Kerry Williams as Tiff and Kayzie Rogers as Tuff)
- Nightmare Interprise Salesman (Dan Green) (antagonis)
- Sir Eblum and Lady Like
- The Waddle Dees
- Waddle Doo
- The Cappys (Mike Pollock as The Mayor)
- Chef Kawasaki (Maddie Blaustein)
- Takori the Bird
- Dedede Dolls (antagonist)
- Little Fish
- Big Fish
- Brawl in The Family has their own version of the Dedede Dolls call Dededolls.
- It's possible that Kirby's stomach is either a portal to space or just magical.
- Japanese title: Save Up! Cursed Bank.
- This episode was numbered 50 in Japan, but number 48 in the US.